Wednesday 6 March 2013

September - Madhatters two and one, twenty one.

This is the month I feel like I have been waiting for all year! So much to do, in not a lot of time, but I am going to have the best September of my life so far. How can it be possible that one girl can have so many plans in one month? Oh yeah, I’m Megan Gough, everyone wants me involved in their shenanigans!
It's not as though I just have one or two events to attend, but the whole month is filled with big plans, the first stop is the 3rd, NEW CAR DAY. Oh my god, I have been without my beloved Edith for two weeks! Two whole weeks, car-less, I am sure that should be deemed as illegal right? Any way I’m sure she's making a lovely green, shiny ornament for someone these days. I am being allowed to buy a brand new car, is everyone alright? Even I'm not sure this is the best idea I have ever had, but wow it’s going to be hash tag unreal, when I get to roll up and be like yeah look at Cynthia, she's got blacked out windows AND alloys, how can everyone not get jel of that?
Really, I've had her for about 30 seconds and I have had to walk round Morrison’s car park holding my car key in every direction possible as I cannot seem to find my shiny, new black car as easily as I used to find the green one. It’s okay though, we were eventually reunited and I am never letting her out of my sight again, IN. LOVE.
It's Beccy's 21st birthday party this weekend, how surreal, meeting her when we were just 16, my first friend in Blackpool and most importantly my first best friend. It’s strange how much we've done together and how we have remained friends throughout absolutely everything that has happened. It’s so hard for me to keep a secret from her, but seeing as I've already told 90 per cent of the presents she has already got, the scrapbook Becky and I are making is defo going to be kept a secret. I think.
200 pictures, various pages, and a lot of cello tape later, I am now a self-declared artist. I have even shocked myself, the talent I possess is unreal, who knew that putting pictures on some pages would be so simple, and I would be so good at it? Missed my calling for sure! If she does not cry when looking through this, I am going to demand an exchange on best friends, to one that will definitely cry.

What a night! It always seems to be that right to the bitter end it’s me and bridgough, together forever! I may have strolled in six hours late, but I am the girl that will arrive late to her own funeral after losing her head! I couldn't have wished a better night upon any one and I hope she had a great time and loved all her pressies as much as I love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment