Thursday 7 March 2013

September - Birthday week, twenty one forever!



Its official, I am twenty one years of age and I am officially an adult, and have had the best nine days’ worth of celebrations! Starting with seeing Maverick Sabre on Tuesday, I literally could not stop thinking about him since Global Gathering and when Amber and Greggo said they would go and see him with me my life was officially complete! It may have been a nightmare of a day to start off with, I finished work at 3pm and me, being me still had my room in a tip from my party weekend and I misplaced the tickets. What an absolute demic! I looked in all my usual ticket spots and they are definitely lost, however, just as I gave up all hope it hit me like a lightning bolt and they were found, giving us just enough time to get to the train station! I couldn’t have been happier with seeing him; we were right at the front, and even when the girls left me to go to the toilet I stayed in the same spot on my own, so that I knew I could have a front row view for the entire concert, L O V ING life.






It was my actual 21st birthday on the Friday, and I was somehow convinced to go to town on the Thursday, this resulted in me getting knocked over by a meat head bouncer, losing my bag and returning home crying! I had a top banana day though; I eventually dragged myself into uni to find my wonderful class had bought me two cakes, presents and even two balloons. This life of being a princess is just too much, however I do not recommend waking up hung-over on your 21st birthday. It was all good though because I was preparing to eat a feast of an Indian. We started off with the champagne Chris had bought me, followed by the two bottles my mum had bought me, and it turns out a fair few champagnes and Vodkas later, your hangover disappears and you are back to loving life. That is until you have to wake up to go to Manchester in the morning, Oh well WAREHOUSE PROJECT O’CLOCK! 






One of the best Warehouse projects I have ever been too! The hotel we stayed in was a lot like faulty towers, and the owners were definition of off their tits, but the TGI’s we had to soak up last night’s alcohol followed by bare power naps throughout the day, soon allowed us to have an amazing night and even gain some free umbrellas from some boys in the queue on the way to a taxi, and people say chivalry is dead? All in all, I have spent my actual birthday weekend with my amazing mumma, stepdad and wonderful best friends and consumed more alcohol than is probably good for my liver. Why is this the one and only time I am turning 21? Life is SO unfair, roll on my next 21st




No comments:

Post a Comment