Wednesday 6 March 2013

September - Ellie's 18th, Where does the time go?

I can NOT believe it my little Nelz has turned eighteen! Yes, one and eight, technically an “adult” eighteen. In all seriousness, where does the time go? I mean, it seems like two minutes ago that we were running round each-others houses, making a mess and causing a scene and now she is a big girl, in a big world and it is just not fair!
On the brighter side, we have had a pretty epic weekend to celebrate; I just can’t get over how good it was! I felt like an absolute ninja coming down as a surprise! I had to work Friday night so I was driving straight from work to surprise her on her big day, she had no clue, not even when I text her saying happy birthday and how I wished I could be there – slick I know, and then it turns out Ellie’s dad muscles spills the beans at the last hurdle! I have kept this secret for what feels like years, and every time I’ve been on twitter and put about up all the upcoming events that I just could not wait for I carefully avoided adding this in, but no, five minutes before I could surprise her myself, the cat is let out of the bag… oh well, better luck for her twenty first eh?!
I didn’t really sleep all of Saturday, but why would I when I can eat Dawnies cooking all day and start drinking champagne? I mean come on; I can live the high life here, so sleeping is definitely cheating! I love being in this house, surrounded by my four crazy adopted sisters, my best friends. I am SO excited to hit Tiger Tiger in London tonight, starting with the champers, hiya cheeky ladies!
Oh, my, life WHAT A NIGHT! Completely topped off with Ellie being so drunk half an hour into being in the club that she needed a power nap; that is one hundred per how you should spend your eighteenth birthday! All you have to do is wake up and continue drinking and partying and that is exactly what she did!
The club was amazing, so many floors, and so many different elements! We started in disco; they even threw in some cool Michael Jackson gloves for us! I could not have wished for a better night for my adopted sister, and even though we can argue and wind each other up, I will love her forever and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL! Just do not grow up any more…


No comments:

Post a Comment