Friday 1 March 2013

July - My name's Megan Gough and I am DEFINITELY an alcoholic

The four day bender has come to a bitter end, with me having to work a lovely shift that is four pm until one am.
Even though Friday was less harsh than the other three days, there was still a lot of alcohol consumption, but being in bed by one am did offer a nice little break for my liver and allow me to catch up on much needed sleep!
Saturday night however, did not quite do that! You know it will be a long night, when you and Amber are already drunk when you are eating tea and you’re more concerned with drinking than eating the plate full of food in front of you, but it was the definition of a sick night bitches. Me, in true Megan style thought it would be a much better idea to have a party at mine after town instead of going to Flamingos, and do you know how that ends? Staying up until seven am, drinking: Yes when I have to be at work by four pm sharp, I somehow think it is acceptable to not go to bed until seven am; you only have yourself to blame babes, so when the hangover kicks in, grin and bear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment