Thursday 7 March 2013

September - Birthday weekend!

This is the week I have been looking forward to all year! I have had so many exciting things happen, but none of them can be as good as your 21st birthday right? Right! I’m having a party obviously and I have family and friends travelling from the south up to see me and party the night away, Michelle is cooking too much food, and I even have three birthday cakes; princess Material right there. I have Greggo and Sophie moving in for the weekend as well as Tammy my lifelong friend travelling from the south, and what a perfect way to kick off the weekend than with a Friday night out in town? May as well show Tammy what Blackpool is all about while she’s here! Crack open a Kopparberg, let the weekend begin!
What a weekend! We absolutely drank Tammy under the table and showed her how it’s done up north… It’s so nice that’s she’s here though, I don’t think I could have celebrated my 21st without her and her parents being here. When a girl is drinking JD all night, you know it’s not going to end well, and true to form it didn’t. We had the most emotional heart to heart about my dad, because in all fairness Tammy was very close to him, and even five years later this is the first time I have seen her properly cry over what has happened. In a weird way it’s nice to see how much she cared about him and my family in general and I would be exactly the same if it was her in that situation. But for now, we need to not be sad, so we drank a can of man up and continued to party the night away! Oh the hangover I am going to experience before my party is not even worth the mention, but hey ho, only going to be 21 once aren’t I!



My party was a total success, everyone was chatting and having a good time, my only downfall is Amber dropping my mum’s lasagne dishes with lasagne STILL in them, but other than that I have had a great time. I mean who wouldn’t? Everyone got ready at mine with pre drinks, Amber was completely hammered by 9pm and I did not spend a penny at either of my parties – an after party at my house before we went to town, or even in town, so therefore the night could not have been better! Until, the offer of a cooked breakfast comes up in the morning! What more could you need to finish off a perfect weekend than a beer and a fry up? Every year is going to be my 21st birthday I say, roll on next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment