Thursday 7 March 2013

October - So much to do, so many parties!

Just when you think a girl has out partied herself there is one more occasion left, actually scrap that there’s two… In the same day I was a bridesmaid for my aunty and best friend guest at my best friends 21st birthday party, it can be such hard work being a socialite these days I tell ya! However it had to be done and it was so worthwhile!


Friday night was spent in Essex, and of course, I am with Miss Jodie Williams so therefore we are going out tonight! Not that it took a bullet to my head to decide it’s a great idea, but the fact that I was sick before I had even started drinking suggests that I should take it easy tonight, and that is exactly what I did not do! If I were to take it easy it would definitely not resort in me being sick and whilst that is happening someone stole my phone, we wouldn’t get a lift off two men, in which I definitely got shot gun – Princess Megan at all times, and then to later get them to bring us food. It was such a good night, but waking up at 8.30am, rolling over Tiff and looking like I’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards after getting dressed in the dark, to find a note on my car with a phone number, I am such a babe! 





The transformation I undertook was unbelievable, I went from the ugly duckling to a swan, with my ringlets in my hair, to my full length red dress, ready to be a bridesmaid, hung-over or not. I seemed to hide it well, as everybody commented on my dress and how nice I looked, don’t be fooled kids, it took a lot of pulling and prodding to get me to this level of attractiveness. The day did however, go off without a hitch. The ceremony was beautiful and the weather was gorgeous. Everyone was laughing and joking and being on the head table was definitely a bonus, got served everything first, dinner and dessert brought to me at the table, such a lucky girl. I did unfortunately have to leave at the best part, free bar! It’s okay though, time to head to Jodie’s for some Champagne!




It’s so weird to think that you can fit so much into one day, I drove from one part of Essex to another getting many funny looks as passers-by saw me in head to toe glamour. Strolling into Jodie’s house to be told that I looked a million times better than I did this morning, and even told Jode that my attire for her party was definitely my bridesmaid dress, she however did not approve and once the drinks were flowing we managed to party the night away and celebrate my wonderful best friends 21st birthday!


It was an incredible night, being in a lock in till 2 in the morning, with pizza that seemed to appear out of nowhere. Loads of heart to hearts and my whole family at the party together once again, it’s such a rarity that we are all together my mum, step dad brothers and I and when we are we always have an amazing time! 





The perfect end to the weekend was receiving my belated birthday presents off my favourite family the Latimers. It is unbelievable how spoilt I am! It is weekend like these spent with family and your friends that you would class as family that make you realise how amazing your life is. It is most certainly safe to say my life is top banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment