Friday 1 March 2013

July - So much celebration.

TWO big birthdays in one month, and right at the beginning, I am destined to be an alcoholic forever. It’s Amber’s and Chris’ birthday and they are not celebrating your average big 20th, but Amber’s 18th and Chris’ 30th. And what better way to celebrate them both than with a four day bender? I have the four days off work, so now is the time to drink ourselves into oblivion. Wonky Wednesdays are ALWAYS a great idea, Greggo, Amber and I, owning Walkabout dance floor because we are the queens of wonky Wednesday’s, making new mates everywhere we go because everyone knows we are the sickest guys of all, and everyone wants to be our friend, obviously: Definitely a wonky Wednesday for the record books.
We have a work summer party, and all I can think is OH MY GOD I AM DYING, SOMEONE HAS SPIKED ME AND THEREFORE I AM GOING TO DIE. But of course I’m not; we’ve got four bottles of wine to drink and pizza hut to eat, so how can we even complain? I am SO excited to wear my massive hat, because of course it was the only necessary item of clothing during the summer. I need to try and stay sober until after I have given Chris and Amber their birthday cakes, because I can only imagine how it would end; with me face planting the floor, hitting the cake and setting my hair on fire. Because that’s the kind of graceful princess I am, but no, it’s okay, they received their cakes - without giving me any, may I add. The rest of the night was a success, resulting in a slumber party at my house; there were three in the bed and the little one said, roll over and join the other two on the floor, good morning munters!

No comments:

Post a Comment