Friday 1 March 2013

June - So it begins.

What a surreal 48 hours I have experienced, from spending the majority of Friday night in the hospital with my mum and step dad - but seeing as Jamie is not allowed out for a while, I thought it best I returned home, to spending Saturday and Sunday at a festival!
What a whirlwind of a weekend, can honestly say Parklife was an absolutely excellent shout! Even though none of the girls wanted to go, I can safely say the boys and I had an epic time, and I am most definitely more hard-core than they will probably ever be!
The weather was b e a utiful to say the least, sun shining with a little bit of rain – obvs, it is England after all. But the day was a blur by the time it started raining so no one was really too bothered. I made at least four new boyfriends and they were all very helpful in helping me to be reunited with the boys that I managed to get separated from along the way, but none were too happy when I made them run after them because I am a girl, and we just do not do that! I honestly have no idea of where the time went, or how we got home, but Saturday part one of Parklife fest went off.
I’m unsure as to how I got the bed, but my princess behaviour made sure that I did. No one seems as up for it today as they were yesterday, apart from me! I can’t wait to have some more raving, but no, the boys are being girls and want to get the last train home, so today is not going to end in a blur with me going home, I did however have an absolutely epic weekend, and the boys made it a top experience. I cannot wait now for Global Gathering with my partner in crime next month; this is just the beginning of, the year of the raver!

No comments:

Post a Comment