Friday 1 March 2013

July - The calm before the storm.

This is the weekend I have literally been waiting for since January, how could I not have been? Just me and my partner in crime showing everyone how it’s done! I feel like I have been waiting forever for this moment, but at the same time it seems like only yesterday I was so excited about booking the tickets when I was supposed to be in a lecture, I’m an original rebel without a cause, I know.
I’ve actually had a really good day before the festival, spending the day in Birmingham with Bridge. The morning was spent having bare naps, as Beccy tidied because obvs I’m gonna get sleepy after having to work until three am, and tidying up is totally her forte, not mine! We did a bit of shopping and saw some of where Beccy spent some of her teenage years, before she even knew me - the worse years for obvs. It’s weird being here, but the weather is beautiful and I’ve had some great quality time with my other half, and got treated to some reem fish and chips, winner winner chicken dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment