Tuesday 12 March 2013

December - Flying High.

The beginning of December is definitely one for the books! Starting off with the crew Christmas party, I opt out of drinking and decide to drive so there is no way I can be tempted, I don’t need to drink to have a good time, and with uni and Skrillex the next day I think this is for the best.
It is a very successful night, everyone is having a good time and looking hilarious in their 80’s costumes! I get to sit back and relax and enjoy watching everyone else be a drunken mess, and to top it off I won shift manager of the year for all of Barry’s stores in Blackpool. The achievement is great as it is, and it was one of the last things expected, however it was completely made better by the reaction from the girl that hates me the most. What better way to celebrate an award than with your enemy storming out of the room crying because she would rather have any one else in the entire world win the award than you? Aw, don’t be jel babe, better luck next year! 

Once I have been accused of bullying, drove an extremely drunk Hannah Bryce home and happily gained an award it’s definitely home time, Skrillex in the morning though, come at me broski.
Skrillex was without a doubt one of the best nights I have ever had, even though I had to drive and I really, really, really HATE traffic, we eventually arrive at the hotel ready to chill and get ready. There’s something about staying in a Travelodge with other people that are going to the same place as you, I just want to play knock a door run on all their doors but no, I’ll hold back on that, for now.
This has to have been one of the most random nights of my life, we got pushed into a taxi with a group of four lads, and from there we spent the whole night with Mr James Odell, and what a new great hashtag best friend. He totally made our night, and even though in the actual warehouse itself I raved the whole night with my lovely Greggo, back at the hotel me and James had an unreal amount of team talks and loved life together. I love a night like this, sick night bitches.




No comments:

Post a Comment