Tuesday 12 March 2013

January - Bevvo's big two and one.

Time to celebrate, the last big birthday for a while and that happens to be Miss Beveridge’s big 21st, I had so much trouble trying to figure out what to get her for her birthday, all I knew was I had to replace that stupid, munter picture she had in her 18th picture frame! Finally, I settle on park life festival tickets, because who better to attend that festival with than my wonderful best friend? And now we have something to look forward to, together and what a perfect way to celebrate being graduated degree students!
The aim of the game is to go to Manchester and party! I was going to miss this night out, but how can I miss my best friends 21st birthday night out? How could I miss waking up on her side of the bed, giving her an underwear show because that’s what she lives for after a night out and then a trip to McDonald’s with my discount card, I truly spoil this girl don’t I?
The night was amazing, so many munters to laugh at and too many shots to be able to drink! I wouldn’t have wanted to spend this night out with any other people, and to top off the whole entire night, Melissa slid straight off a seat. Absolutely, hilarious! It was bound to be either me or her and I am more than glad it was the latter. Definitely an all-round great night, hiya hangover!

No comments:

Post a Comment