Tuesday 12 March 2013

December - Greggo's big 19th.

Greggo’s big 19th celebrations and I am SO excited to give her, her presents. I know it’s weird but I literally LOVE giving presents and it took me ages to make sure I got the best possible collection of gifts I could, she best like them or I am keeping them for myself…
What a night! I was spiked I’m sure of it, the last thing I remember is being in The Litten Tree nursing a pitcher of Woo Woo, and that is the be all and end all until I woke up the next day in bed with Sophie at Emma’s house. I would LOVE to know what the hell happened last night, and I would love even more to eat something, but in the meantime I shall call Greggo and serenade her with my beautiful voice, make myself look a little bit more human and eventually go to work, life is GREAT. As long as Miss Gregson had an amazing night and got spoilt then the night was definitely a success, and if I do not get a slice of birthday cake, that I carefully chose a chocolate one because I knew I would personally love it, then the friendship is terminated. Just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment