Friday 1 March 2013

June - Gone in a heartbeat.



I have not spoken to my mum in a week, avoided her at all costs and stayed out of the house for as long as possible, I am now, however being forced to speak to her. It’s not even that I’m still angry, or that I think she is angry, it’s just awful circumstances, why is it always when the bad things happen that we realise we need to stop being so pathetic and just love each other? This is what today’s turn of events has taught us, I am sat in the hospital as my step dad Jamie is in the middle of a heart attack. It just doesn’t seem real, three hours ago I was at work, loving life in my McJob, and now, sat staring at the worlds fattest doctor as Jamie is connected to wires and tubes like a test animal, it has to be serious, I mean how often can you say you entered a hospital five minutes ago and you are already diagnosed and being rushed into emergency theatre. Scary times, I can’t even begin to imagine how Jamie feels, being told you are on the border of death and to think, I was mad at them? When it all comes down to this it’s not really worth it, is it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment