Thursday 14 February 2013

March - shots, shots, shots, shots



Well, in my eyes, March is a seemingly insignificant month. TO MOST, but I am Megan Gough, Party animal (obviously self-declared) but why stop what I’m good at? I think it may be because I’m bored but what better way to start March than with a manager’s meal at work. Considering, that in the workplace, we are technically the role models, the members of staff that all crew should look up too, until… It’s one of them nights of the year that we back track on this idea and allow ourselves to drink more than we can handle. Thank goodness there is no work the day after the night before, just a horrible hangover to nurse; it’s going to be a long night!




A long night it was, oh my goodness. There were no more than ten ‘adults’ at China red and I’m pretty certain that I consumed more wine than Chinese food, but that’s what group restaurant meals are for, right? This was all closely followed by a night out in town, and it most definitely is a twisted Tuesday. How can it not be? I mean, half price on ALL drinks in Revolution, and that can only end one way, double the amount of rum and vodka shots. What happens after that, I couldn't really say, other than the night ended in Walkabout and resulted in a hangover that could probably bring the world to an end. Personal note: Next time you are invited on a manger’s night out, stick to water.

No comments:

Post a Comment