Friday 8 February 2013

February, My names Megan and Im an alcoholic.


February 2012, the year of  the raver, and in all honesty, the year started with a bang, dancing the night away until 8 in the morning on New Year’s Day, followed by celebrating Melissa's big 20th birthday at Sankeys at the end of January. What a way to kick off the year, in what’s apaz supposed to be the worst month, WRONG. I'm already having a mint time, judge me.
The most significant activity I need to do in this month, is decide what to do with my daddy's ashes. It's five years since he passed away, it is the most surreal feeling knowing that. It can't have been five years? I mean, I haven't grown up in those five years? I am pretty sure I still have the same mentality of the fifteen year old that I was back then, all I've done is ditched the excessive puppy fat and technically become a northerner in that time. But I'm no closer to feeling like a grown up, and in all honesty it still doesn't feel real that I have got this far in my life without him. However, he is always in my sub consciousness and that is always a great motivation to help me succeed.
Ideally, I want to scatter his ashes on Tottenham football ground, however they frown upon this, and my brothers and I are currently restricted on the time we have to be major rebels, so for now, this idea is on hold.
I'm unsure of how I made it down south in these conditions, I had to drive in the heaviest snow I have seen in years, I was very tempted to pull over in the hard shoulder and start making snowmen by myself, however, if I stopped, my poor KA, Edith, would never start again, so the four hour journey was carried out with no breaks, no matter how much I needed a wee! Luckily, I arrived safe and sound and in abso record time, basically Lewis Hamilton with my driving skills.
There is no way that I am allowed back to Essex, without a girl’s night out. I'm pretty sure Jodie has made that illegal, and how can I go on a night out in Essex and stay awake in the club ALL night? Well, double check on that one, I'm sure it's a talent how easily I drink too much vodka and decide that Envy is THE place to go to sleep, whether it’s appropriate or not. Not that I can remember deciding on having a nap, but just so we was on the safe side, Emma took it upon herself to photograph the joyous occasion, and it is true what they say, pictures speak a thousand words, and these ones are screaming "PUT THE VODKA DOWN" at me, oh well YOLO, survived didn't I? Well, yes, until I got catapulted into hangover hell.





EL OH EL, you know when this is taken of you when you are unaware, it is time to give up the alcohol…

I promise, I will never touch an alcoholic beverage again, is the new mantra. Alcohol is for losers who like to torture themselves unnecessarily, and I promise, this is me fo'life!

No comments:

Post a Comment