Friday 8 February 2013

February, who needs a boyfriend when you have a best friend?


I'm still in Essex for Valentine’s Day, how lucky is my best friend? Yes, Megan and Jodie having a romantic day spent doing cartwheels in Tesco, and buying each other a card whilst still being in one another's company.
It is shocking how much of a child I actually am, me and Lee know how to have a hash tag great time, I tell ya! I mean what more could you want, than to show your friends and the whole of Tesco, how wicked awesome you are at Cartwheels. Lee gave a feeble attempt of trying to be as much of a pro as me; however, one cartwheel later and I literally blew him out of the water. Stand back bitches; let the professional cart wheelers through...
It's my last night in Essex, and I could not think of a better way to spend it than as the little spoon of the duo with cheesecake and more junk food than a fat kid could shake a stick  at? Single girl problems at their finest, however, this is just the cure for the soul I need right now, and I am defo 500% loving life again.
Megan Gough's back in action bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment