Friday 22 February 2013

April - Poorly Edith, oh heck



So, a day off work, chilling with Chris and Amber, and we know what is an excellent idea – TRAFFORD CENTRE, is yes, in theory this is a great plan and then... You’re driving along the motorway having a great time, DOING 35 miles per hour. It is the most embarrassing time of my life, I am one of those drivers, who get really angry when other drivers are oblivious to the fact they are doing half the speed limit in which they are legally allowed/supposed to do, and then hey ho, here we are and I am one of those drivers, being over taken by the granny mobiles chugging gently along past me. I think I have entered hell, it has to be the only option, I can smell burning so I know the only option I have is to pull into the hard shoulder, hiya green flag come and pick me up please?



It’s raining, it’s cold and all I want to do is get a belly full of TGI’s, but no Edith is being naughty and does not want us to get to Manchester, and to top the WHOLE day off, the Green flag man is actually laughing, erm, excuse me mister green flag man, why you be laughing at me? I have a poorly car and have been stood in the cold for a good 40 minutes, high priority I think not!



Mister Green flag man is laughing at me, because some-how with my gangster driving, I have accomplished burning out my clutch, BRILLIANT, just the news I was hoping he would give me, Oh Edith, why you be so mean? I know she’s an old girl but there is just no need to be so naughty ALL the time is there?
There is more horse power in three men pushing, than there is left in my poor little Edith :(
Looks like it's time for you to recover off road naughty!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment