Friday 22 February 2013

April - Look out world, munters are still on tour





It feels like it has been a life time since the munters were together tearing it up. Melissa, Beccy and I back together in action, showing Manchester Warehouse project how it’s done. New location, but still getting ready and sleeping in Melissa’s same death trap of a student house, I mean come on, it has three floors of the worlds STEEPEST stairs! Back in September last year, when we went to the Warehouse project for mine and Beccy’s big 20th birthday, we decided that wearing heels was a great idea, yeah that would have worked if Melissa’s house wasn’t booby trapped, I may have been set up to be more stable for the rest of the night. Everyone knows the saying is start as you mean to go on, right? Well, I now know it all too well. I started the night falling down Melissa’s stairs from top to bottom. So, to return this time round, knowing I will be travelling up and down the stairs in flat shoes is a joyous thought, and most appreciated, however, what is the betting I decide that doing a roly poly or something down them is the best idea that could ever come to me in 2k12? The night is still young, so time can only tell!




The morning after the night before; what the heck happened last night? The first thought to enter my mind is SICK NIGHT BITCHES, Warehouse never fails to disappoint! Made bare new mates for the night, drank too many Kopparbergs to the point of being sick on Melissa’s leg, turns out that is not in the best friend hand book of top 20 things to do with your best friend, and I will probably never, ever, ever live it down. However, no harm, no foul and it appears she has forgiven me for now! I am SO glad I am not designated driver on these kind of trips as Edith saw better days in the 90s and is referred to as a tin can on wheels. So therefore, Beccy is driver and I am passenger seat sleeper, it is a difficult role to fill, however it is one I am prepared to take this one time. Its nights like these that make me remember how fortunate I am, to be able to experience some once in a life time opportunities, with two of my soul mates. We may not get many pictures, but when we do we look genuinely in love and know we do not need anyone else! I could not wish for two better friends, to share my life with, LONG LIVE THE MUNTERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment